Outback Dingo wrote:
even so, im not so sure alot of people with to run a full install on a
firewall, for various reasons. If I was doing it, Id go with a CF card, or
USB, though age of system might make that unreliable. even pfsense can run
straight off cdrom, makes a decent option also.

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 10:50 PM, Wojciech Puchar <