+++ [EMAIL PROTECTED] [freebsd] [27-02-03 15:43 -0800]:
| On Tuesday, I subscribed to the e-mail version of freebsd-questions.
| Because it generated messages at the rate of about two per minute all day
| long, and I received them on my employer's computer, and just the amount of
| time it took to delete the messages was interfering with my productivity, I
| had to unsubscribe on Wednesday.  I was fascinated by the messages as I am
| a newbie still trying to get my BSD system going and many of them pertained
| to issues that I expect to face.  I may be in fantasy-land, but I will ask
| this question anyway.  Is there any version of freebsd-questions in which
| the traffic is sorted by topic, and in which the recipient can pull onto
| his screen only those messages on the topic of interest?  Kudos to any
| person who takes the time to read any significant portion of the messages,
| and especially many thanks to those kind soles who actually take the time
| to respond.  Both of the questions that I posted in the past did receive a
| response.  Thank you.
|
| ------------------------------
        why not subscribe to digest version of
        freebsd-questions? About 2 msgs. per day and 105KB
        size per msg. Then use procmail/formail to convert
        them to individual msgs.

        Regards,
        Shantanu

--
Everyone is a genius.  It's just that
some people are too stupid to realize it.

PGP keyID               : 137AFD9E
PGP keyID fingerprint   : C7DA 3350 1DEA F371 37DC  D92A F0D4 C2ED 137A FD9E