Hi.
I've been trying to install misc/instant-server on my 5.0-CURRENT system and I'm running into, I think, a postfix problem.
I've been looking at this and I cannot figure out where -ldes should be.

For some reason, Gnome2 will not let me copy and paste the actual command but it's complaining "/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -ldes" followed by "*** Error code 1".

From the name, and the proximity to "-lcrypt -lkyrb", I'm guessing this is crypto it is complaining about.

I was under the impression that the crypto support was always installed.

Any help would be appreciated.
CHeers...

To Unsubscribe: send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with "unsubscribe freebsd-questions" in the body of the message