Tim Judd wrote:
I think project evil (ndis) requires a specific driver version, such as the
WinXP drivers versus the Vista or 2000 or anything else.

What drivers did you use?  Any other drivers available on the manufacturer
website?

If you're not using XP, I recall reading that XP is the preferred driver for
the recent project evil versions.

--TJ

I believe I read about XP being preferred as well.

I downloaded the latest drivers zip file from the linksys website, it includes 3 drivers for this chipset, a generic one, one for NT and one for XP. I used the XP one. I might try the others just in case but I am away for afew days so won't be able to have another look till next week.

Chris