--On May 7, 2009 10:16:01 PM -0500 Jason Garrett <kinged...@gmail.com> wrote:

While cryptic, It has worked well for me with multiple FreeBSD and Linux
hosts on my network.

And I'm sure it will for me as well, if I can ever figure it out. Here's how our Linux hosts are automounting drives.

cat /etc/auto.master
/home ldap //foobar.utdallas.edu/nismapname=auto_home,dc=utdallas,dc=edu nfsvers=3 proto=tcp /proj ldap //foobar.utdallas.edu/nismapname=auto_proj,dc=utdallas,dc=edu nfsvers=3 proto=tcp
/net    -hosts

Can anyone translate that into FBSD amd speak?

I have to tell you, the docs for amd are not for the faint of heart.

Paul Schmehl, If it isn't already
obvious, my opinions are my own
and not those of my employer.