Only because some people can't resist the temptation to chide him for
not saying the "right" things in the "right" way.

Really.  In every case I've seen where one of these flamewars has
erupted, it's because someone took it upon himself to make a personal
attack in response to something Wojciech said.

Maybe he is just trolling -- saying provocative things in order to get
Could you please look back and find an example of my statements that looks like provocation? You will find for sure examples that i am by different ways, clearly state that someone talks nonsense, but no provocation.

It's not my favourite game.