On Tuesday, Mar 4, 2003, at 15:33 US/Mountain, Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC wrote:

On Tuesday, Mar 4, 2003, at 15:24 US/Mountain, Mike Meyer wrote:

Try booting the fixit cdrom, and doing the disklabel to chagne e to a without mounting e.

ok, I will see if I can scare up a CDrom drive :-)

OK, I ended up making the boot floppies and using the fixit shell to change the disklabel. All is well. Hardest part was snaking a floppy cable underneath disks and onto the MB...

(also got my posts not hitting the list problem fixed -- in moving to a new provider over the weekend, there was a reverse DNS issue for my netblock, which is now fixed)

Thanks for all the help
Chad

To Unsubscribe: send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with "unsubscribe freebsd-questions" in the body of the message