Before the antitrust trial, Bill Gates did own SCO Stock. I don't know if he was forced to sell it or not. Bill or another family member may still own stock in SCO.

As for me, I chose FreeBSD over linux on my server simply because I have faith in Unix. Its time tested. Linux on the other hand tends to be a war of personalities.. and the kernel shows it. It didn't hurt my feelings that Apple uses FreeBSD code in Mac OS X either.

Lucas Holt [EMAIL PROTECTED] ________________________________________________________ FoolishGames.com JustJournal.com

"The next generation of interesting software will be made on a Macintosh, not an IBM PC."

-- Bill Gates (unconfirmed quote)