No, that was fine.  I understand what you are saying.  I was actually thinking
that myself, I was just wondering if anyone had any easier way.  It's not a
big deal really, I just change the default install dirs on one port.  That
means that I change all of 4 lines in a Makefile, I was just wondering.
Thanks anyway man.

Cheers