That was clear and the start of the jurney. Please update libtool either
using portupgrade or do it by hand as you do before.

Jens

I still cannot upgrade libtool. I can run make, but when I run make install I get the following error:

===>  Installing for libtool-1.3.5_1
===>   Generating temporary packing list
===>  Checking if devel/libtool13 already installed
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/devel/libtool13

I tried to run make deinstall and received the following error:
===>  Deinstalling for devel/libtool13
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/devel/libtool13.

When I run pkg_version -v it tells me this port is orphaned:

libtool-1.3.4_2 ? orphaned: devel/libtool

Thank you so much for your continued effort to help me!