Sorry, I mispoke. I will be using Nagios to monitor, but I need to make sure they will restart if there is an error. Will nagios do this as well?

Thanks

On Nov 23, 2003, at 1:57 PM, Alex de Kruijff wrote:

On Sun, Nov 23, 2003 at 10:52:48AM -0800, Will Prater wrote:
List,

What are most of you using to monitor the running daemons? I have been
loooking into DJB daemontools which seems appropriate, but are there
any others that you reccomend?

If DJB's daemontools is the one, could I get some more examples? I am
primarily trying to keep my mail system online: postfix, cyrus,
saslauthd, mysql, and spamassassin.

I would advise Nagios.

--
Alex