List,

On Nov 24, 2003, at 3:14 AM, Mathieu Arnold wrote:

+-le 23/11/2003 16:46 -0800, Will Prater écrivait :
| Sorry, I mispoke. I will be using Nagios to monitor, but I need to make
| sure they will restart if there is an error. Will nagios do this as well?

Nagios can make use of net/nrpe, which can restart services.

This is interesting. This would be all one needs to keep this up and online. I dont see a real need for daemontools/supervise if one can use nagios to monitor, report, and keep services online.

Is anyone using Nagios in this manor?

Thanks

--will