Hey Guys,

The CD's both have valid data structures (i.e. directories, etc...).
I'm positive that I burnt the image correctly, as it's not just an
.ISO file and the checksums check out correctly.

I checked for the options in the BIOD but they're not there.  The BIOS
is "Compaq Computer Corporation Setup Ultility"

Any other ideas as to what I might try?

Thanks
Tyler