Nope, that isn't supported, rick
(Hope no one is too upset by a top post.)

From: NAGY Andreas <andreas.n...@frequentis.com>
Sent: Monday, March 5, 2018 8:22:10 AM
To: Rick Macklem; 'freebsd-stable@freebsd.org'
Subject: RE: NFS 4.1 RECLAIM_COMPLETE FS failed error in combination with ESXi
client

Thanks, I am actually compiling with both patches.

I try now to get NFS 4.1 multipathing working. So I have now two connection on
different subnets between the ESXi host and the FreeBSD host with exports for
the same mountpoint on both subnets.
Now I get the following errors in the vmkernel.log:
2018-03-05T13:06:07.488Z cpu10:66503)WARNING: NFS41: NFS41_Bug:2361: BUG -
Invalid BIND_CONN_TO_SESSION error: NFS4ERR_NOTSUPP

Is there session trunking available in the FreeBSD NFS41 implementation?

Br,
andi