On 05/14/15 12:20, jurgen...@t-online.de wrote:
I am running freebsd 10. Setting hw.usb.ehci.no_hs=1 at the loader prompt leads
to the following usbconfig (with no devices available).

ugen1.1: <EHCI root HUB Intel> at usbus1, cfg=0 md=HOST spd=HIGH (480Mbps)
pwr=SAVE (0mA)
ugen0.1: <EHCI root HUB Intel> at usbus0, cfg=0 md=HOST spd=HIGH (480Mbps)
pwr=SAVE (0mA)

That's really frustrating. Maybe I have to buy pci usb host controller and try
again? Or is this not a hardware related problem?

Hi,

Maybe there is a missing driver for an OHCI or UHCI driver, which is needed for FULL speed operation. Can you check output from "pciconf -lv". Else you cannot force devices into FS mode unless using a FS HUB.