On Thu, 18 Nov 2010, Thierry Herbelot wrote:

"Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-li...@lists.zabbadoz.net> a écrit
On Thu, 18 Nov 2010, Thierry Herbelot wrote:
"Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-li...@lists.zabbadoz.net> a écrit

On Wed, 17 Nov 2010, Thierry Herbelot wrote:
As promised, here are the full logs (in attachment)

This is a serial console log showing the command loop that triggers the
bug on a debug kernel and ensuing DDB session.

the obvious problem line is :
         routetbl         2684       303890K         3469

(further tests showed an increase of the routetbl malloc zone by
4MBytes for each vnet jail creation/destruction cycle)

Hmm, I had fixed that (somewhere).  I'll see where the patch went. You
are on 8.1-RELEASE or -STABLE?

This will be for a -release, thus 8.1 for now, but we will switch to 8.2
ASAP

Well wait; I am not sure the changes are in SVN at all.  I'll get back
to you.

OK for us : we are still in the process of deploying the solution, but still
we will test any patch you can forward ;-)

Do you have FLOWTABLE enabled in your kernel config?

/bz

        <ks> Going to jail sucks -- <bz> All my daemons like it!
  http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/jails.html