On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 2:05 AM, Adrian Chadd <adr...@freebsd.org> wrote:

> Well, the first step is figuring out which UMA zones are actually
> problematic. Isn't it logging which zones aren't empty?

The error messages on the console look like this:

Freed UMA keg was not empty (203 items).  Lost 1 pages of memory.
Freed UMA keg was not empty (36 items).  Lost 2 pages of memory.

That doesn't really tell which UMA zone isn't empty.

Is there some technqiue to figure this out?  I tried "vmstat -z" and

"vmstat -m", but while those gave clues, it didn't point to which UMA zone
was leaking.

Is there some other technique or tool that I can use?

--

Craig