On Sun, Oct 12, 2014 at 6:07 PM, Bjoern A. Zeeb <
bzeeb-li...@lists.zabbadoz.net> wrote:

> > Can you provide a pointer to your Perforce branch?
> //depot/user/bz/vimage/src/...

Since I am more familiar with git than Perforce, I converted
your Perforce branch to git and put it on github:

I took a look at the history of that branch, and it looks like you
merged quite a lot of changes in this branch back to FreeBSD.
There were a few places where it looks like the code in your branch
diverged from FreeBSD (in carp area, for example).

Offhand, can you remember any VIMAGE related memory leaks
you might have fixed in this branch which you did not merge back?

This one looks pretty simple by removing UMA_ZONE_NOFREE in a few

In this one, you added dom_pr_register() and dom_pr_unregister() hooks:

but I'm not sure if you wanted to merge this back to FreeBSD or not.

Can you think of anything else in this branch that we need for VIMAGE?