Hi, So doing this testing as a station doing the UDP transmitting (to a FreeBSD AP) is showing some interesting behaviour. No, i don't think it's your bug.
The key re-negotiation seems to be failing somewhere; I bet it's out of sequence or out of order crypto frames. I've seen this happen before but I only fixed it for the AP case (by overriding the QOS for said frames so it appeared in a different TID, thus different sequence number space.) Since it's reauthing, it's transitioning the node through disassociate / re-auth / re-associate, but the current code in -HEAD isn't resetting the local state (aggregation, BAR state, filtered frames state, etc.) So things can and do go weird. I'll do some further digging into this and see if I can resolve it. I thought I had fixed it but .. well, obviously not. Once I have resolved this rekey / disconnect issue I'll keep testing things out and see if I've fixed your issue. (And I'll do some testing in parallel in open mode, so I don't bite this bug.) adrian _______________________________________________ email@example.com mailing list http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-wireless To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-wireless-unsubscr...@freebsd.org"