Hello, Adrian.
You wrote 19 мая 2013 г., 21:38:21:

AC> Compile up athratestats.
  Ok, Now I can not reproduce problem without rebooting router. It
 seems, that as it "pickup" N rates once, they work, even if client
 was pgysically power-cycled. Reboot of router/AP "helps".

  This time working sender prevents station from recovering, and it
 fails to re-associate till I killed sender (which shows the same
 300Mbit/s). When I kill sender, station re-associated successufully.
 It could be seen in logs.

  All time "athratestats" was running each 1 second, log (redirection
 of stdout) attached.

  Client (notebook) was on AC power, but about after 8 minutes of test
 it starts to go powersave (according to AP log). I don't know why.

  You could search for ">>>" in main log for some comments on
 "external" events.

--
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <l...@freebsd.org>