Adrian,

now I understand why I have to put everything on one line :)

I tried what you suggested (only "WPA DHCP") and that what's the intial install generated too. But in that case my wireless does not connect to my ssid and keeps on scanning all channels and never connects ...
That's why I started to add extra parameters untill I got a connection.
dmesg gives nothing special with regard to my wifi driver(execpt for the messages I mentioned in my first post).

Regards,

Chris