Hello,

El 08/12/14 a les 23.45, David P. Discher ha escrit:
<SNIP>

>       Sent SIGTERM to all processes
>     │
>       Sent SIGKILL to all
> processes───────────────────────────────────────────────┘
>       Requesting system reboot
>       [ 1157.299205] Restarting system.
>       root@borg:/zdata/debian #
>       root@borg:/zdata/debian #
>       root@borg:/zdata/debian # xl create -c debian.cfg
>       root@borg:/zdata/debian # xl destroy debian
>       xc: error: Could not bounce buffer for version hypercall (35 = Resource
> temporarily unavailabl): Internal error
>       xc: error: Could not bounce buffer for version hypercall (35 = Resource
> temporarily unavailabl): Internal error
>       xc: error: Could not bounce buffer for version hypercall (35 = Resource
> temporarily unavailabl): Internal error
>       xc: error: Could not bounce buffer for version hypercall (35 = Resource
> temporarily unavailabl): Internal error
>       xc: error: Could not bounce buffer for version hypercall (35 = Resource
> temporarily unavailabl): Internal error
>       xc: error: Could not bounce buffer for version hypercall (35 = Resource
> temporarily unavailabl): Internal error
>       libxl: error: libxl.c:658:libxl_list_domain: getting domain info list:
> Resource temporarily unavailable
>       debian is an invalid domain identifier (rc=-5)
>       root@borg:/zdata/debian #
>
> I’m running AHCI with MSI off in the FreeBSD kernel, and so far, so good on
> that front.  The great thing is now I got the Xen console working, so can get
> the debug output.   However the bounce buffer/hypercall issue i would think
> is far more important than MSI interrupts at the monument.

Glad to know you got it working at the end! I've already pointed this
out in my last email, but did you try to increase vm.max_wired even further?

This usually happens when mlock in
freebsd_privcmd_alloc_hypercall_buffer (xc_freebsd_osdep.c) fails to
wire down the memory that would be used by the hypercalls.

Roger.