ah, sorry missed that.   Will try that today.

AHCI lasted over night with MSI off.   Something I noticed, is that when the
AHCI bus was timing out, it looked like the Xen Kernel was re-scanning the PCI
bus.  (Sorry, didn’t save these logs). I’ve love to dig into this further.

Please let me know what/where to add some debugging code.

-
David P. Discher
http://davidpdischer.com/
AIM: DavidDPD | Y!M: daviddpdz