Hi,

I've recently downloaded the 2.1.0 beta2 of freeciv for windows.  I can't
get it to save games.  The dialog seems to work fine to save the game, but
after I type in a name for the game and press save no file is created on the
harddrive.  I tried the same thing with 2.0.8 and it worked fine, so I think
I'm doing it right (how hard can it be to save a game?)  I still have
several gigabytes free on the HDD so it's not a full drive.  I'm using the
default installation and game save directories on Windows XP

Any ideas?

--

Mike McDermott