Hi, Daniel,

 Situation is even worse with Belarusians comparing to Kazakhs.
 Masherov actually was the first secretary of Communist Party
 of Belorussia during soviet times. I include him since there is
 no other alternatives. Tadeusz Kościuszko was a Polish,
 Belarusian and Lithuanian national hero, but he is already
 in Polish ruleset.

Thanks, Daniil.