On 2/22/07, Egor Vyscrebentsov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 Daniel Markstedt wrote:
>
> > Simon Bolivar for example is in both the Venezuelan and Colombian
> > nation (with different spellings).
>
> Seems like a semi-bug for me [now]: we have many diplomatic things
> which are based on leader name (and there is no another identifier
> for player...)

He is "Simón Bolívar" for the Colombians and "Simón Bolivar" for the
Venezuelans (non-accented i.)

Similarly in the French and German nations: "Charlemagne" and "Karl
der Große" are one and the same person. But in this case, it is only a
semantic problem.

> And yes, we (at least me) want to change these to use nation name.
>
> --
> Thanks, evyscr

I'd like to see a combination of both!

 ~Daniel