 Well, the wiki is wrong in this case. The Large Soviet Encyclopedia
 marks Tadeusz Kościuszko as Polish political and military figure.
 Anyway he was Polish by nationality.
 I look at a list of famous Belarusians
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Belarusians
 and there is no matching people. Well, there are quite
 many prominent Zionists, but they became famous
 living in Israel.