On 12/03/07, Daniel Markstedt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm against regenerating all flag PNGs during every build, as it would
> slow down the make process too much. Maybe you could devise a system
> where only flags whose SVG has been modified since the last make is
> targeted.
>
>  ~Daniel

There is no need in regenerating PNGs every build. GNU/Make checks
dependencies and perform actions only if produced PNG is older than
SVG. So that you will need this only during initial build and until you
do "make clean". But okay, now I have the opinions and the best solution
is to keep the PNG in svn and just add a rule to produce lacking or
outdated PNGs.

Thanks, Daniil.