On 16/03/07, Egor Vyscrebentsov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 21:18:38 -0800 Daniil Ivanov wrote:
>
> I would like these to be called non-automatically, but by something
> like 'make update-png' (inspired by 'make update-po'). And like
> 'make update-po' it can be called by 'make dist' rather than regular
> 'make'. Btw, what script do if there is no inkscape in system?
>
> --
> Thanks, evyscr

It fails :) Well, this is the exact behavior before, when you add SVG, patch
half of dozen of files and try to build, make says to you there is no rule
to produce PNG files. In absence of Inkscape make will fail trying to execute
convert_png. However, if we will keep adding PNG to SVN this rule will never
be used during 'make' or 'make dist'. I feel update-po is very
different from this
use-case.

BR, Daniil.