I've discovered that the current state of the trunk is inconsistent.

There appear to be parts of several patches from different PRs.  As soon
as the deep tiles are referenced, the client will not start.

The current amplio terrain2.spec has t.l0.deep* while the tilespec has
them at t.l1.deep*.  The trident tiles.spec is even worse with t.l2.deep*.

I'm mostly reintegrating 3 previous patches by hand.  As the three layer
approach seems to be already partly integrated, I'm finishing it, with
the new ocean.png references.

I agree with Jason that the boundary overlap in the graphics isn't correct.
Anybody know what graphics editor I should use on this for consistency?