2007/6/24, Per I. Mathisen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On Sat, 23 Jun 2007, Ulrik Sverdrup wrote:
> > We need a more flexible calender for rulesets, and with effects I
> > think we have a quite efficient way to do it.
>
> There is some work done in this direction already, but probably quite
> outdated now. Take a look at
> http://rt.freeciv.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=2912
>
>    - Per

Thanks
I saw it before I sent in my bug email, but #2912 tries to do more
general changes and nothing happened, I hoped we could do something
about the specific year and timeline speedup issues separately,
without so many side effects.

I'm looking at the patch from #2912 now and can "review" it. Do you or
anyone know the reason it did not go further? No interest?

Ulrik