2008/5/3 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>   - introduce and use a const p_dummy_tile; this attempts to mitigate the
>    pointer aliasing introduced by my change, but the result looks a
>    little awkward;

 The reason to have two separate variables to access dummy tile is not
that the second one is pointer, but the added security of the const.
So I suggest you name this variable const_dummy_tile instead of
p_dummy_tile.

 Can you make version for other branches (S2_2 and TRUNK) too?

 --

 I also noticed that there's rather theoretical problem that ruleset
has irrigation or farmland requirement in some other range than tile

 - ML