> [dmarks - Sun Jun 22 08:27:57 2008]:
>
> Did you sort out the licensing of these gfx? I see it has been
> added to svn but is still lacking an accompanying .spec so I
> cannot see how attribution has been worked out.

The spec file is in the latest patch in #40184 which I will
commit as soon as I can (the speed of RT permitting :/).

Unless there is some problem with the CC license or
unattributed graphics (e.g. no license public domain)?
Do all graphics have to be GPL and GPL only?

> BTW, the Japanese is incorrect here. Someone used a very odd
> kanji for the verb 'tsukuru'. :-P

I guess 創 is a little over the top and I should have stuck
with 作. ;)