Hi
I have now had crash 6 from this bug.
Again in LTXIV. This time a new variant.

I was online when a city of mine was captured.
A size 4 city with one of my units inside was attacked and captured.(no
palace). I crashed with the same abort error. My opponent (Maho) did not
crash.

I should have lost vision with this crash. I had lost two other cities in the
minutes preceding this crash. Both captured intact. The other captured cities
that lost vision show me the size of the city as it was before the capture.
After rejoining the game this city showed me the correct city size.

Kevin551

Kevin551