There are too many different places for posting, which makes it hard to be
aware existing patches...I know I've made some duplicate nations as well.

I would think it is best to let the author know about the existing patch and
see if there are any suggestions for modifications (on the list of cities and
leaders Qabba Zakaria is probably more of an authority than I am).  Otherwise
I could merge them, but only if I get the data in non-proprietary format.