Update of patch #1244 (project freeciv):

Follow-up Comment #3:

I beg to differ. There is only one place: this patch tracker. ;)

Anyhow, here's my attempt to merge the two. Legend from Ann's version, and
leaders, titles, and cities from Qabba's.

Comments added to the city list with Anglicized or French forms for
reference, since the transliterations from Arabic are quite obscure at
times.

I had to strip a dozen or so cities from the bottom of the list since they're
Arabic forms of Spanish cities, which is not allowed since this is a 'Modern'
nation. They would fit in a medieval Moorish / Caliphate of Córdoba nation
though, which would be a nice project if someone's interested. :)

(file #7653)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: moroccan2.diff                 Size:6 KB