This nation gave me an idea. Instead of just a civ for the Emirate of Granada
and call it Moors, I thought it would be cool to have a civ for the Moors as a
whole, from 711 to 1492.

I've made a Moorish civ with leaders from the entire period, and with Arab
city names. It took a lot of time to find Arab translations for cities on the
Iberian peninsula, but it was worth it.

I've attached the Moorish ruleset; we could use the flags from the original.
If you don't mind this one could replace the Moorish-Granadian civilization.
Tell me what you think.

(file #7672)

File name: moor.ruleset                   Size:4 KB