                 Release: S2_2
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release: 2.2.1

if (has_capability("trade_illness", our_capability)) {
     pcity->illness_trade = packet->illness_trade;
   } else {
     freelog(LOG_ERROR, "Missing capability: 'trade_illness'.");
     pcity->illness_trade = 0;
   }

is the current part of the code. However, it is wrong on several points:
* The tests affect the client capability, which will always return TRUE
because we have this capability. The server would affect the server
capability (client.conn.capability).
* There shouldn't be an error message here, because connecting any 2.0 server
is legal. In that case (the server doesn't have the capability), the client
should read the illness field that has been sent.