This was cased by me applying the patch to fast. I will create a fix for it.

> The tests affect the client capability, which will always
> return TRUE because we have this capability. The server would
> affect the server capability (client.conn.capability).

Is it enough to use 'client.conn.capability' in the test to do the right
think?

> There shouldn't be an error message here, because connecting
> any 2.0 server is legal. In that case (the server doesn't have
> the capability), the client should read the illness field that
> has been sent.

I will remove the error message. In the case that the server does not has the
capability, illness due to trade is set to 0. The (old) illness field is not
used at all by the client, because the client can calculate this value itself
using the current data for the city (it should be up-to-date). As no data is
known about the trade cities (turn_illness is not known), illness due to
trade can not be calculated by the client. It has to be calculated within the
server as done for trunk. The solution for S2_2 is to set illness due to trade
to 0.

The result matrix would be:

old server - old client:

* illness due to trade is used as part of the illness value within the server
but not displayed in the client; the shown illness values do not add up to the
overall illness

old server - new client:

* illness due to trade is used as part of the illness value within the server
but not displayed in the client; the client sets the illness due to trade to 0
and the shown illness values do not add up to the overall illness

new server - old client:

* see 'old server - old client'; the new server sends the overall illness as
expected by old clients

new server - new client:

* illness due to trade is calculated by the server and send to the client
there it is displayed correctly; the optional network capability
'trade_illness' is needed

I will now test all listed combinations ...