> I meant borders under fog of war when both 'f' and 'b' options
> are enabled.

This is not possible at the moment. There are some problems to solve:

* is it really needed? (or is it to much?)
* it is only possible if the data for only one player is displayed.
* at the moment all information of the server are used. For this the data in
the struct player_tile must be analysed (limited knowledge of the player).
* a rewrite of this code is needed (and planed!) to use it in the server and
the client. I think there should be a interface in the client to save a map
image on the client side.