> In my case for trunk, it is a bit different. I have gave all
> technologies to the players at start, so they have a big tech
> upkeep, losing 1 tech per turn. When losing Railroads or
> Bridge Building, it produces that error. Attaching savegame to
> illustrate what I am saying.

This should be checked in ./server/techtools.c:player_tech_lost() line 616

I had to modify file #10221 to load it (remove the first option="" setting;
see bug #16645). The attached patch fixes the bug. A call to
player_research_update() was missing.

I did not test the savegames listed in comment #0.

(file #10231)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: 20100907-07-trunk-fix-tech-tree-after-a-tech-was-lost.patch Size:0
KB