On Wed, 22 Sep 2010, Pepeto wrote:
> I think that what happen is that the settlers are AI-controlled by the
> server. You need to free the ai data of the unit before calling
> free_unit_orders(). There are some examples, notably in

Thanks a lot, I think this might solve my problems.

> There are no reason the client doesn't compute
> the path itself in my opinion, then it is the responsability of the user
> to slow down only its own side.

While in theory it is probably best to compute the path on the client,
path-finding for the Freeciv web client hasn't been implemented yet.
Implementing proper Freeciv path-finding in Javascript is quite a
challenge, so it will have to be done on the server for now.

Regards,
Andreas R.