Update of patch #2078 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                    None => mixcoatl
         Planned Release:                         => 2.3.0

Follow-up Comment #1:

Some of the leaders already appear in the Cossack and Ruthenian nationsets.
Also names of leaders should be in the native language rather than in
English. And I don't think the Ukrainians should be grouped under Medieval,
the Ruthenians already take care of that.

In any case I'm not sure if you have seen that the latest version of the
Ukrainians is a little different from the one currently in the game:
http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/freeciv/trunk/data/nation/ukrainian.ruleset?revision=18249&view=markup

(Now I look at it the original nationset seems to have some transliteration
issues as well, Chernobyl should be Chornobyl in Ukrainian, Braclav should be
Bratslav)