Perhaps my previous comment was too wordy and misunderstood :)
I don't mean we should combine Ukrainian and Cossacks rulesets into one. But
they can share some leaders, like Khmelnitsky, Sagaydachny, etc. I also
agree, that Kievan Rus is an ancestor of Russia, Ukraine and Belarus, and
thus should be in separate, Ruthenian ruleset (like, say, Romans and
Italians). That's ok.

My suggestion is to add some ukrainian cossack leaders to Ukrainian ruleset,
and group it under Medieval, or at least Early Modern age.
Also i think, Hetman, as an elective title, should be used under Republican
government.

About Timoshenko - I couldn't remember any other woman ruler (except princess
Olga, which is already Ruthenian), so there is no alternative. If nations are
allowed to have one living leader, then it's ok.