This patch refactors configure checks so that additional directories to check
are easier to add. Option --with-qt-dir renamed as --with-qt-includes and new
option --with-qt-libs added. With these two options it should be possible to
manually add any directory not checked automatically. But I still want to hear
what are the typical places Qt headers and libraries get installed, so we can
add those to automatically detected ones. So please comment here telling your
distribution and where Qt headers and libraries are.

Does this version work for Matthias without manually adding
--with-qt-includes option?

(file #11910)

File name: QtConfImprovements_17496.diff  Size:3 KB