                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

Now that player count limit has been lifted from 32, we could afford giving
more than 2 player slots for barbarians.

First we can discuss about the possibility in this ticket, and if we agree to
increase number of barbarians this ticket should become metaticket tracking
all the necessary steps:
1. Adding barbarian nations. Current code is designed so that if ruleset
defines multiple barbarian nations of same type (Sea/Land), random one is
used.
2. Allow creation of more than one barbarian player of each type.