Upon loading a savegame generated by recent S2_3 (note to self: ) with recent
trunk (r19232), I'm getting the following messages followed by a segfault:

1: City size and number of citizens does not match (7 != 0)! Repairing ...
1: City size and number of citizens does not match (7 != 0)! Repairing ...
1: City size and number of citizens does not match (8 != 0)! Repairing ...
[etc]

The message text seems new with patch #2362. I haven't looked into this code;
is this likely to be another symptom of the same underlying problem as
akfaew's, or should I raise a new bug? Either way, I'll attach the savegame
and a backtrace.

(@akfaew: which version of Freeciv were you seeing your problem with?)