> The message text seems new with patch #2362. I haven't looked
> into this code; is this likely to be another symptom of the same
> underlying problem as akfaew's, or should I raise a new bug?
> Either way, I'll attach the savegame and a backtrace.

The message is from patch #2362. It says that no citizens information are
saved in the savefile. This is OK (perhaps it should be noted in the message).
But the segfault is not OK ...

I think this one is unrelated to the message reported in comment #0. Thus a
new ticket with the savegame / backtrace would be nice.