On 10 Jun, 2011, at 7:56 AM, Marko Lindqvist wrote:

> You've appended to reversed patch (">>") when you have meant to completely
> replace it (">")?

        <A light comes on.>  Ah, i think i see it now.  I accidentally swapped
the order of the arguments to diff the first time i ran it.  I then ran it
again, assuming that the new command would overwrite the diff file.  I now see
it got appended instead.  I guess i should make it a habit of manually
reviewing the patch file, at least until i get more used to doing them.

Sent from my MacBookPro

I'm only paranoid because i pay attention.