I've tracked down and corrected the bug behind the second issue mentioned in
https://gna.org/bugs/?17767, where autosettler won't transform the city tile
even though the result is strictly better.  The nature of the problem and
solution is discussed in my comment there; in short, code called by
autosettler doesn't realize the created virtual tile should serve as the city
center and so output bonuses are not applied.  My fix alters is_city_center to
look at a tile's coordinates instead of its raw pointer.  A cursory
investigation suggests that this shouldn't cause any problems.

I've uploaded this patch as well as separate patches for my three original
fixes, plus yet another patch that incorporates them all.  None of the
individual-feature patches conflict with one another.

(file #13771)

File name: all-of-the-above.patch         Size:6 KB